Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

All Of This Gratitude

I wish I could fully explain my gratitude and love for the people in my life. I just feel like there is so much joy, thankfulness, and love in me that I need to get out and express to people, but even when I try my hardest to explain in words or a gift or just anything, i still feel so full of gratitude, that Im going to explode! Ugh. Theres not enough words or enough I can do ever for you all to understand. I just feel so honored, but so undeserved of all these wonderful people and wonderful blessings in my life. Its ridiculous. God always has to remind me that He delights in providing so much blessing & He rejoices when I receive it with a grateful heart. Thank you God!
 If I feel like this...so full of love and gratitude, more than i can explain or have anyone comprehend...I can't even imagine how much more Jesus feels like this. With all His heart, He wants us to fully experience and know His LOVE. I often find asking God, "What do i need to do more or anything to help people understand my love and care for them? How can I fully distribute this love, joy and thankfulness inside of me?" But then I realize, wow... Jesus I'm sure feels this way all of the time, yet way more radically. He has done everything to truly love us, yet we don't fully understand it yet and some people don't even know about it! I can't imagine Jesus' desire and determination for His people to fully understand His love. Mmm, what a God we serve. We don't have to do anything to receive this love that He so freely gave. I'll never be able to sing loud enough, lift my hands high enough, or bow low enough to express my awe and wonder of my Lord, Jesus Christ. All we can do, is give Him our hearts, and desire His will, not ours.
<3

1 comment: