Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Secret to Life


There is truly so much in life to be thankful for its crazy. Although, often times it seems so easy to limit our selves to the negative things happening in life. But I believe that one of the most powerful things is thankfulness. I recently saw this quote, and it is so true! "Its not happy people who are thankful, It's thankful people, who are happy." You aren't thankful because your happy...It's when you make the decision to be thankful no matter what the circumstance, you then become happy. Mhh. Its so beautiful isn't it? I love this stuff.
The power of it comes from having to overcome this narrow/negative view of life, then deciding to search for the good things happening or that happened in life. The cool thing about this is, your widening your view, not changing it. I don't want to get rid of or forget the negative things in my life, because many things happen for a reason (sometimes negative things are what bring good things). I want to just magnify the good things, because they bring light and beauty to the negative. Its widening your view, not necessarily changing it.

I'm learning that the secret to life, is being thankful. Give it try. It's fun. & plus God likes it a lot. (:

p.s. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment