Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

I wish I could do more than just pray...

So lost in what to do for someone so close to you that is hurting so bad. I don't know. I feel so heavy hearted, so sad, so helpless. I really wish theres was more I can do that just pray. I wish there was this one amazing thing i could say, that could change everything. I wish I could just instantly fix a situation so in need of  mending. I know that God can, He is SO ahh no words to describe Him. But one of the many things He is, is a Healer. & I am trying to put all my trust in Him, knowing He is going to do everything that i wish i could do & MORE. Its so hard sometimes to put total trust in Him. For some reason I tend to hang onto things as if i can fix them, even though clearly i know i cant fix them. Or i try so hard to think and think and think more trying to understand the reasons for things, but I just can't wrap my head around them. I just have to be still & know that He is God and He hears my cry, 
"Invade their lifes, have your way oh God."

No comments:

Post a Comment