Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Month in the Fields By Myself.






I think I could sit there--> for ever. There would be nothing like it. Its SO LOVELY. I wonder what it would be like to just stay there for a month or something. If i did, I would:


Get dropped off there by a horse.
Worship the Creator like never before.
Lay in the flowers, staring at the sky.
Sing as loud as i could.
Run as fast as i could.
Pretend to dance with Jesus.
Try to fly.
Listen for Gods voice.
Write songs.
Write poems.
Make one of those.-->
Scream at the top of my lungs.
Work on standing on my tippy toes.
Make my own names for the stars.
Pray.
Make myself laugh.
Come up with ministry ideas.
Come up with an invention.
Make up a dance.
Create ridiculous yoga poses.
Learn about God, from God Himself.
Make up new ways to do my hair.
Gain understanding of who I am.
Learn new ways to love.
Pray for Gods children.
Find my deepest dreams & desires.
Leave, and go pursue them.


                                                 



1 comment: