Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Undeserved Blessings

I just have no words right now to express my gratitude. God is such a ahhhh, just there's no word to describe Him! He is so faithful. His love is straight up unconditional. All He desires to do, is blesss our freeaking socks off. I am so honored and so blessed to serve a god like that. The Creator, the King of kings, the Alpha and Omega, Love, the Savior, the Healer of the broken, the Redeemer.

First of all, His beauty is constant. Its all around us, and it is always new, and beautiful. Like every single sunrise and sunset, every cloud, every ocean, every perfect scenery, every special moment, every worship experience. It is ALL CONSTANTLY BEAUTIFUL, but always different. Its amazing. My grandpa & also my dads appreciation for all this totally rubbed off on me. My dad reminded me tonight of his appreciation, when in the middle of a conversation in the car, he stopped, put on his far-sited glasses and pointed ahead at the sunset. He was just pointing out all the pretty details, like the colors in the sunset, and what the clouds looked like and stuff.I realized I always do the same thing, and my friends always just laugh at me, because i act like it is such a big deal. Haha, but it is to me. I get so excited each morning to see the new sky God has painted for me, and each night to see the sunset He painted. Mhhhh.
Don't you wonder sometimes, why us? Like why doesn't He just keep it to Himself, Jesus, the only one who deserves it. Though it is easy to question Him and why He blesses us the way He does, we should just accept the fact that we are children of God. Just as He loves Jesus, He loves us. Just as He saw Jesus, He see's us. Just as He blessed Jesus, He blesses us. & Just as He used Jesus, He uses us. Accept it. & then live like it. It doesn't matter who you are, the things you've done, whether bad or good. Despite anything you have or haven't contributed to His kingdom, you are His righteous child, and you were chosen to reign with Him in life. I wish i could always remember all that and constantly live like that, but I always seem to have to be reminded of my righteousness, and who I am in Christ.

Secondly, tonight I was brought to tears when arriving home we stopped at the mailbox to grab todays mail, and my mom handed me an envelope that had only my name written on it, no return address or anything. It had a piece of paper in it with this (picture on right) written on it...

And folded in it, was the exact amount in cash i needed to pay for my speeding ticket i got earlier in the summer. I couldn't believe it. I had prayed that God would somehow help me pay for this, since i have no money and no job. I almost didn't pray for help, because i figured, i am a little foolish when it comes to speeding, and i deserve a ticket and needed to learn a lesson. But i decided whatever, God doesn't care, he just want to help me. & lately I've just been kind of stressed with money stuff, because i have a lot coming up that my parents are paying for me for and not to mention all the gas money they give my all the time, and i also have a snowboard to save up for myself, so not knowing what else to do, I prayed, and look what He did. He sent one of His children who was willing enough to put aside a big chunk of their money to bless someone who really should just deal with the consequence and pay for it themselves. Ugh, I am just in awe tonight of His goodness. I don't know what to do with myself. Well, now i can start saving for my new snowboard. YES. Praise God!

Who ever you are that blessed my good 'ol socks off tonight, THANK YOU. I don't know what I can say, to truly thank you. I hope that someday I'll be able to bless you in return. I mean it, I am so thankful, so blessed by your willingness to give. God blesssss youu, i pray that you'd be blessed like 10 times what you gave me. You inspire me. Much love! & anyone who has blessed me in general, thank you, you have impacted my life. i love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment