Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Little Miss Sunshine

As my family and I just watched the movie, Little Miss Sunshine, my mom reminded me that I used to absolutely love dressing the way Olive dresses. Tight t-shirt(my belly hanging out), unmatching shorts and random cowboy boots...Pure style, i loved it. -->
Makes me miss being a kid.


Anyways, I forgot how hysterical that movie is. Not a scene goes by that i don't express at least a little bit of laughter. That is the best!
Olive is one heck of a beauty queen. She is the real deal. Haha, literally. I love it how she just does not even care what other people say or even what her family says about her continuing in the beauty contest. And then she just goes off and dances it up. Despite all the chaos happening around her during her performance, she just keeps going! Haha! Go big or go home right? Check out this clip from the movie.


P.S. Its in a Spanish, sorry. But basically the judge is trying to put an end to Olives dance, and is freaking out, but her family is just trying to protect her.
I love it when the dad joins in... that is real family right there! Even though they may be a little embarrassed of her, and questioning some of her scandalous dance moves, they've got her back! I could see my family doing the whole dance thing at the end together for sure (: I love life & i love my family. And this movie is pretty dang great. You should see for yourself.





I want to be a little miss sunshine. Just a ball of joy, and fun. Olive is an inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment