Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Forever Young


Sometimes I say I want to be young forever.
But I'm not sure that I really mean that.
But I do mean that I wish I could pause time,
and just be young and enjoy all the things of a young person for longer.
I've been thinking about this a lot lately since its senior year as I'm thinking about future plans and stuff.
I just don't want to think about those things.
I want to embrace absolutely EVERYTHING that I can in each and every moment I get throughout this year. That is so important to me.
Even if those moments that suck and people get hurt, i want to learn all that i can and grow from it.
And then there's those moments just so full of love and excitement for life.
& when people get together to passionately seek God and see His will unfold.
Or when some friends just get together and have crazy fun adventures.
& we lay under the stars and all discuss Gods beauty and goodness.
Those above, are the times when I just want to pause time and let the moment keep going.
I get so full of excitment and passion for the people and love for God.
To the point where I feel like  could explode, because i cant explain myself or my love.
Every day is overflowing with adventures and opportunities waiting for me
Especially while I'm young.
I just feel like I don't have enough time to take in and embrace them all and all the people.
I love life SO MUCH.

2 comments:

  1. You are so expressive and have such a zest for life. Keep it up, we need more people like you in our world. I love you! Your Grandma~~

    ReplyDelete