Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

something BIGGER



I was sitting on a hill tonight overlooking the lake and watching the sun fall behind all the trees leaving beams of light shining up into the clouds. Mhhh. When i looked straight up into the sky, i was like woah baby, I am so little compared to the cause I'm living for, and the God that i worship. I couldn't help but just wonder of His love for me, and the fact that He wants to BE WITH ME. Its astounding. I feel so blessed. I wish I could fully understand the desire He has to be with me. But i love the moments when it like hits me and just overwhelms me. I can only imagine what heaven will be like. woah.
"Indeed I've kept alert to Gods ways; I haven't taken God for granted. Everyday I review the way he works, I try not to miss a trick. I feel put back together, and I'm watching my step." 2 Samuel 22:23-25
That is how I want to live. It's so important to review the way He works and thank Him for it. Especially the little things. & also i really like the I feel put together part. Its so true. When I'm with Him, i feel almost like perfect even though i know i am a sinner and make mistakes and do dumb things. It doesn't make sense. But I am blessed and I'm a child of God. & I am qualified by grace to live the life i do. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment