Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

My Two Thousand Thirteen


Reflecting on the year 2013, which so quickly sailed on by...
There was so much change, experience, new, growth...so much searching, unknown, learned, stretching & enjoyment. There was heartbreak, restoration, simplicity, beauty, lost, found. So many Hello's, Goodbye's, insecurities, blessings, struggles, uncertainties, good times, laughs, good talks...

Best, yet toughest year thus far.
Looking back now, I don't think I would change a thing!
It is the most beautiful thing to replay the year in my head and watch the way Jesus works out everything for good. He is the master story writer. He's absolutely magnificent.

A few ways I would describe 2013 for me:
Broken down that I may be re-built
Lost that I may be found
Weak that I may be strong
Let go that I may embrace




No comments:

Post a Comment